2023 Review of Boulder Station Poker Room

The poker room at Boulder Station was back in business starting from August 3, 2020. Managed by Station Casinos, this venue is conveniently situated on Boulder Highway, close to the US 95.

Boulder Station offers a total of 10 poker tables, with nine available seats per table, ensuring ample space for players. Furthermore, this establishment operates around the clock, allowing guests to enjoy their favorite card game at any time.

The poker room over at Boulder Station has built quite a reputation for its lively and thrilling fixed limit Omaha Hi games. In fact, it's the only poker room in the entire town that consistently offers this particular game. Whether it's morning, noon, or night, you can count on the poker room at Boulder Station to be up and running, catering to eager players who crave non-stop action. With its wide range of operating hours, there's never a dull moment in this bustling poker hotspot.

Boulder Station offers both no limit and fixed limit Texas Hold'em cash games, with no tournaments available. Find out all the details in our exclusive Boulder Station poker room review.

Directory of poker rooms in Las Vegas.

Cash games at the poker room in Boulder Station.

During the bustling hours at the Boulder Station poker room, a fresh 8/16 Omaha Hi game has emerged, complementing the main cash game which happens to be the 4/8 fixed limit Omaha Hi, boasting a half-kill. Additionally, one can find the ever-popular 3/6 and 4/8 fixed limit Texas Hold'em games, alongside the 1/2 no limit Hold'em. For those opting for the thrill of the no limit Hold'em, the buy-in range spans from $100 to $500, allowing for a variety of strategic approaches.

Tournaments for poker at Boulder Station

Boulder Station has never hosted any poker tournaments prior to its closure, and this is unrelated to any COVID-19 restrictions.

Exciting offers and deals on poker at Boulder Station

In Omaha, we have a fantastic feature called the bad beat jackpot, a real game-changer for players. This incredible jackpot is triggered when a player experiences the misfortune of losing with four jacks or better. Now, here's the exciting part: the loser of the hand is generously rewarded with a whopping 40% of the jackpot! But wait, it gets even better! The winner of the hand gets to enjoy a handsome share of 20% as well. Not only that, but the remaining 40% is evenly distributed among all the active poker tables at Station Casinos, creating a sense of camaraderie and excitement among players. To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity, the four of a kind hands must include a pocket pair, adding an extra level of challenge and thrill. As if that wasn't enough, the jackpot grows even larger each day by a staggering 70% of the drop, ensuring that players have a chance to win big every time they sit down at the table. And just in case luck doesn't favor the players, the other 30 percent of the drop is set aside in the backup bad beat jackpot, providing a safety net and an additional chance for redemption. So, join us at Omaha, where every hand could be your ticket to an unforgettable win and a share of the incredible bad beat jackpot!

There are frequent updates to the available promotions, including impressive deals and exclusive offers.

Players have the opportunity to accumulate $1 worth of comps per hour by clocking in using a Station Casinos Boarding Pass.

Environment

The Boulder Station poker room, a popular spot among locals, exudes an average ambiance that attracts a tight-knit community of long-time players. Over the years, the room has become a hub for regulars who relish in the camaraderie and familiarity. Strategically designed, the poker room is cleverly separated from the bustling casino floor by sturdy walls, effectively preventing any intrusive noise or bothersome smoke from infiltrating the serene atmosphere.

The rake in the poker games at Boulder Station

Boulder Station collects a 10% fee, capped at $4, for each hand played. Additionally, a $1 contribution towards the jackpot is deducted.

Frequently asked questions about poker at Boulder Station

Does the Boulder Station poker room operate around the clock?

Affirmative. This establishment operates around the clock.

What types of cash games are available in the poker room at Boulder Station?

The primary game offered is 4/8 Omaha Hi, while Texas Hold'em tables are available in 3/6 and 4/8 fixed limit, along with 1/2 no limit.

What is the seating capacity of poker tables at Boulder Station?

The poker tables accommodate a total of nine seats.

Are there any poker competitions held at Boulder Station?

Negative. It does not facilitate the dissemination of any competitions.

What is the poker comp rate offered by Boulder Station?

Players receive $1 worth of points per hour when they clock in using their Boarding Pass card.

Are smoking regulations allowed in the poker room at Boulder Station?

Negative. The poker venue implemented a smoking prohibition in 2013.

The most recent update was made on September 1, 2023 by William Stevens.